Watermelon and mint pair beautifully. The colors are simply gorgeous. This is one quick, elegant juice for the summer. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Some of these juices can also be served as soups—so you can serve in a glass or a bowl!
- 6 lightly pressed cups of cubed seedless watermelon
- finely grated zest of one lime
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (1 large juice lime)
- a small pinch of sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red chilli powder/cayenne
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh mint plus 1 sprig of mint
- Put the first five ingredients (everything except the mint) in a food processor or blender and blend till smooth.
- Whisk in the chopped mint and chill the juice covered in a pitcher for several hours or overnight. Serve chilled garnished with the mint sprig.
Serves 4. Preparation time: 10-15 minutes.