- 2 15 oz. cans of cannellini beans, rised with cold water
- 1 medium clove of garlic, grated
- zest of 1 medium lemon, grated
- 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of water
- Mince together the garlic, lemon zest, and rosemary with a large knife.
- Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Store the spread in the fridge in an airtight container overnight to let the flavors develop.
Serves 6-8 as appetizer. Preparation: 10 minutes.